#WLIC208 With generous support of MyCEB, the Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau, it is our great pleasure to announce that the IFLA World Library and Information Congress 2018 has now made available funds to provide support for 30 delegates to attend the IFLA World Library and Information Congress 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by providing them with a free registration plus 500 Euro towards expenses (ie. flight, accommodation and daily expenses).
The free registration will be done through online booking system, using a special code. The funding of 500 Euro will be paid out on-site at the Congress in Malaysia.
(Those candidates who have already submitted an application will not need to re-apply, all applications received until the deadline shall be considered.)
Priority is given to those applicants:
- who are a first time attendee to the World Library and Information Congress
- and who are a member of a National or International Library Association
Applications should enclose:
- curriculum vitae
- your motivation concerning the professional benefit of attending the conference (max. 200 words)
- proof of membership of a national or international library association (ie. copy of membership card, letter from the association etc.)
- we ask all grantees to submit a brief report of their experience after the Congress
Applications should be submitted to:
1 March 2018
You can also find this information on the IFLA WLIC 2018 website.
IFLA Manager, Conferences and business relations
Managing Director, IFLA Holding BV