Assalamualaikum WBT & Greetings,
On behalf of the Malaysian National Committee of International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) World Library and Information Congress (WLIC) 2018 (https://2018.ifla.org/) we invite you to take part as Volunteers during this Congress, which will be held from 24th through 30th August 2018 in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur!
Volunteers play an integral role in supporting WLIC 2018 and we truly appreciate your willingness to work as Volunteer during the Congress. Up to 300 positions will be available and as Volunteer, you will play a vital role in creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere to delegates while assisting the hosts to deliver a professionally run Congress.
There will be upskilling programs and training sessions for Volunteers and you will be provided with information kit for you to know more on your duties and benefits.
The criteria for Volunteers are:
- You must be 18 years of age and above.
- You must be available, through your own arrangements, to attend the training sessions scheduled to be conducted in May, June and August 2018 in Kuala Lumpur.
- You are available, through your own arrangements, to perform your volunteer duties from 22nd August to 31st August 2018.
- You are physically fit to maintain a moderate level of physical activity for 8 hours per day and able to be on your feet and moving at a quick pace.
- Able to fund and take care of your own travel arrangements (this includes visa, flights and accommodation).
We are looking for volunteers who have the time, dedication and enthusiasm to help us deliver this major international event. If you are professional, committed, hardworking, reliable and culturally sensitive, then you are exactly who we are looking for. Fill in your details. Your completed form will be held securely and confidentially. Only authorized staff will have access to your information.
“JOIN US. TOGETHER WE CREATE THE FUTURE!”
Click here to Register as Volunteer: